Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why Creation is a Fact



     Intelligent Design, ID. I admit that the concept seemed relatively ridiculous to me for many years. It seemed like a sneaky way to insert God into a psuedo-science and get it into grade schools as a form of indoctrination. The examples of ID are literally every form of life on the planet. However, as an Evolutionist, I saw those life forms as simply backing up the theory I already believed in.
     Sure the eye was complex, but it wasn't perfect...so I could see how it was more likely created by chance than by God. The human eye is weak in comparison with that of many animals. We don't see as well in the dark as cats, or from great distances like an osprey. Our eyes can't see into the ultra-violet or infrared like some animals. Our optical nerve actually passes through the back of the retina and the image that is actually created by our eyes is upside down. It simply doesn't seem like the pinnacle of design to me. Also important to note is that many animals have eyes that are weaker than our own. The scale of eyes from imperfect or ineffective to exceptional and certainly superhuman, is easy to see.
     Cellular structure, muscles, skin, scales, lungs... we all can think of complex biological components that appear to be designed, but all seem to have more simple antecedents that challenge the simple wisdom of assuming supernatural guidance. I am not a biologist, but I couldn't seem to find anything that wasn't a building block or the result of such blocks. I searched and searched and earlier tonight I found something.
     Before I get into it, I have to tell you that what I am about to reveal will turn you into a die-hard Creationist. There is no going back. If you value your current belief system, please close this blog and go on with your very happy life.
     What I discovered was a form of life that could not have evolved. In ability and life expectancy, it outpaces us. It is surprisingly intelligent and simply has no classifiable family tree. With no ancestors, I can't see how this creature evolved. What's more, it is so perfectly designed to fit into its place in our world that it could not have happened by chance. Design has never been more apparent to me. Any less than the whole, and there is no survival for this being. It is an all or nothing proposition.
     I am, of course, talking about God. God is the most complex concept known to man. He is the Creator of All, the King of Kings, our Heavenly Father. There simply is no possible way that God could have occurred by accident. God must be an entity intelligent and powerful enough to shape the universe. Certainly a being like that couldn't just... happen. God couldn't just pop up out of nowhere. And as for God having existed eternally...can you think of something more complex than that? No way!
     God must have been created. He is just too irreducibly complex to occur on his own. The thought is simply ridiculous. Since we humans are the only species that seems to have a concept of God, it is inescapable to conclude that we created the concept of him. It is surprisingly simple when you think about it. We are intelligent. We did the designing. Evolution is real. We are primates. Get over it.
     End satire.

1 comment:

  1. IT'S FUCKING LOVELY, AND SO ARE YOU! thanks for making my day.

    ReplyDelete